Sydney has been taking piano lessons for 4 months and has been practicing every day. She is especially motivated this Christmas season to play all her special Christmas songs. Here are some videos of her playing the piano.
Alouetta
Jolly Old St. Nicholas
Deck the Halls
I couldn't get We Three Kings of Orient Are video posted. I'll have to do another post of that later.
4 comments:
Great job Sydney!!
We loved it!!
It looks like a wonderful Christmas, a very fun day in Seattle and your girls sound great!
Sydney, I love seeing and hearing you play the piano! I'm glad you enjoy playing the piano. When we visit, you and Haley can play all your favorite song for me. what fun that will be! Love you!
Sydney you're fantastic! I loved playing Christmas songs on the piano too. In my first recital I played Alouetta. Great job! I wish I had a piano now....
Post a Comment