It is definitely WINTER and the snow proves it. We have had so much snow. I was unable to park my car in the garage because the driveway was too icy. After one day of snowfall this is what we found.
The 10" shown is on top of frozen ice, we got 14" total

A view of our house completely covered in a blanket of snow

Haley showing how deep it is when standing in the snow
A view of our house completely covered in a blanket of snow
Haley showing how deep it is when standing in the snow
Jeff is such a sweetheart to shovel the driveway so I can take the kids to the park to sled. He continued to shovel for the next few hours.
I thought this was a pretty picture of our neighborhood after the snowfall
1 comment:
no thank you!
Post a Comment