Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Carols

I posted these cute Christmas songs on my sidebar, but I don't know how many people read it, so I thought I'd make a post of it.

Tis the season! Drew has been trying to sing Christmas songs. He's been singing Feliz Navidad, but what comes out is: "Feliz Nabi-Dad, Feliz Nabi-Mom"

He has also been singing Jingle Bells. This is what he sings: "Oh what fun it is to ride in a hone-for-hunter-say!"

Although they are not Christmas songs, Sydney has also been singing Abba. One day she sang the song, Does Your Mother Know. This is what came out: "You're so hot, cheese and meat, saw your moves, but I can't take a chance on a chick like you..." We all got a great laugh out of that one, and even though we told her the words are, "you're so hot, teasing me..." she still says her original version just to make us laugh.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Too funny. Jillian thought Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love was saying "keep reading, keep keep reading".

Our Family said...

That is SO FUNNY! Kids are the best!!! When it comes to singing songs, Blake had a pretty good one not too long ago. I can't remember who sings it, but it's the song that goes: "It's too late to apologize...it's too late...." Anyway, Blake was singing it in the car and his version came out: "It's too late for Papa John's...it's too late!" I laughed so hard! Really, is it ever too late for pizza??? LOL! I love your Blog!!! Tell Haley that I said "Hello!" Have a great Christmas.
Smiles,
Jeri