Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent a quiet day at home and enjoyed our own family as we celebrate Christmas. There are so many pictures that I made a collage of each child throughout the day.

Drew
His favorite gift was his garage for all his Hot Wheels. He literally played with it all day. He also loves his new light saber. We have finally joined the force.



Sydney
Her favorite gifts were: Martian Matter and Pixos. Both show her creativity and fun side. Her Cupcake maker bombed. After experimenting with it we concluded that it must be returned. She happily exchanged it for a Hello Kitty boom box for her room.


Haley
Her favorite gifts were: a globe, Doctors kit with a real stethoscope and her FurReal Parrot


The kids with playing with their toys

I must have been very good this year because Santa was super good to me. Each year I typically purchase my own gifts and have Jeff wrap them or I give very detailed hints of what I want and there usually are no surprises Christmas morning. This is what I hinted to and got:

My last present was a surprise. Jeff asked me what I thought it was before I opened it. I really thought it was Eclipse (Twilight series) to add to my collection. When I opened it I was thoroughly shocked.


I guess he got tired of all my complaining about my current camera. It is a Cannon Powershot, 10MP. I love it and have been playing with it all day. The nicest feature is that it has video capabilities with a microphone. My old camera did not, hence the silent films on my blog. Now that will all change. Many thanks to my wonderful husband who knows my wants and needs. Maybe next year I can return the favor to him.

5 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

What a great Christmas! It's always nice to be home for the holidays: you get to thoroughly enjoy your family! I love and the camera, but I think I'm more in love with the clock...hope it doesn't go missing:):):)

Jessica said...

Cute clock. I do the same thing for my presents. I buy some myself and give Bret a specific list to take when he shops with the girls.

june said...

Love the clock. It looks very much like the one I saw at Deseret Book on Tuesday, only that one had Families Are Forever written on the face.

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone is happy. Where are Jeff's gifts? No pictures.
I love the clock and the new camera, nice!!
Merry Christmas to you guys!!!

Chalonn said...

Wow..you have been a very good girl this year huh? Maybe I should try that!