Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Much Fun in December

Last night it snowed again. I prepared ahead of time. I went shopping yesterday for necessities. Drew's boots from last year don't fit him, so I had to buy another pair of snow boots. Thankfully, I purchased Sydney's boots last month when they were 1/2 price at Target. Yesterday I also bought snow pants for Sydney, because she didn't have any. I searched 3 stores to find snow pants for Haley, but no luck. I guess everyone planned ahead, and I was a little behind. Maybe she'll have snow pants for the next snow storm.....tomorrow?
We took advantage of the "snow day" as the kids didn't have school today. We bundled up, got on boots, jackets, scarves, hats, sweaters and most importantly, the toboggan. We went to our park and spent an hour sledding down the hill. The snow was slowly melting away, so we decided to go home, and it was also lunch time. It is snowing once again, and I anticipate another fun-filled snow day tomorrow.

Haley & Sydney sledding

Drew & Haley sledding - what a good big sister

making the trek up the hill to do it all over again
What a cute little snow angel

Speaking of snow angels....isn't Drew cute...and his mom too?

Look at my three snow angels!
Look at all the fun we had!

1 comment: