Sunday, December 28, 2008

Haley's piano songs

Haley has been taking piano lessons for the past 4 months. She has been practicing every day and sometimes I can't get her to stop. Sometimes we are literally walking out the door and she is still playing. Here are a few videos of her playing her very favorite songs.

4 comments:

june said...

Great job Haley!!!!! You play the piano very well. You will be a great asset at church in a few years.

Lisa said...

Wow Haley, that's great!! And you use 2 hands!!!
Don't you just love silly sisters in the background(so like K).

Anonymous said...

Haley, I loved seeing and hearing you play the piano! It brought back many memories of your Mom sitting at the very same piano playing songs! Love you!

van den Eikhof said...

Haley you are awesome! It's nice to see the piano that I learned to play all of those same songs being put to good use. The first song will always remind me of that McDonald's commerical. Kristen do you remember that?