I promised the kids I'd take them to the Children's Museum on Friday. Unfortunately, we were hit with snow and the roads were a mess. So Saturday morning we went there and had a hair-raising experience. Surprisingly, the kids never get bored and can always entertain themselves. Luckily with an annual membership we don't have to stay long, so they won't be bored.
6 comments:
Looks like fun...we want to come play! I'm strawberry flavor too!
~Melissa
looks like fun time..love the hair:)
I wish we had a museum like that! Fun!
You cut your hair... and lightened it. Or does it just look this way in the pictures?? Or am I retarded and you've had it this way for a while now?
It looks good!
So does you blog. I'll let you re-design mine next.
I haven't cut my hair since before our cruise. I'd like to grow it out a bit. I maintain the blond and hide the roots. :)
Hey I'm glad you found my blog. The move is going slow but smooth. It is colder and drier here, but that means our hair looks like the pictures on your blog most the time. Looked fun. I'm sure we'll see you in Sac.
Post a Comment