If you don't read my other blog about nursing school, http://kristensdailydose.blogspot.com/, I wanted to give you an update. I passed my second quarter of nursing school. It was a challenging weekend. As previously posted, we had a lot of doctors visits with Sydney and then Haley had stomach and bowel issues. On Monday I was up late studying for Tuesday's final. I had just gotten to sleep at midnight, and Drew woke me up at 12:30. He had thrown up. I changed him and gotten him back to bed. He woke up again at 1am. This time Jeff got up with him. He vomited again, and it was everywhere. I gave Drew a late night bath (not my ideal time), then we changed bedding and pj's. He was up once more that night, but there wasn't much left in his stomach to come up. Each time I tried to get back to sleep my mind was racing and anticipating test questions and how I would answer them. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep. Luckily, I pulled it off and passed my class! Hooray! There were 8 students that unfortunately didn't make it. One of which was my carpool friend. I lost one last quarter too. Now I only have one left...just in time for gas prices to skyrocket!!!!
I would like to say I can rest & relax to a certain extent. But I am very nervous for this next quarter. I am already reading for next quarter. It is going to be brutal. After next week, I'll have to say goodbye to everyone because I will be back in my nursing hole, being antisocial, and busy, busy, busy until June.
1 comment:
Hope you are enjoying your time off. We are looking forward to seeing the rest of your family soon!
Post a Comment