We finally got professional pictures done today. I'll post them Monday when I pick up. Yes, I did get his outfit at Target. I originally purchased an outfit from Children's Place. Loved it, but I bought each piece individually, which ended up costing $45. I couldn't stomach that, so I returned it and bought it at Target. They look very similar, but the price was much better.
I looked at Children's Place as well. They had some cute ties. I need to go back to Target & see if they have any outfits on clearance. I have to buy Carter's clothes individually, since the pants never fit. Can't wait to see your pics.
3 comments:
Very cute! Did you get Drew's outfit at Target?
We finally got professional pictures done today. I'll post them Monday when I pick up. Yes, I did get his outfit at Target. I originally purchased an outfit from Children's Place. Loved it, but I bought each piece individually, which ended up costing $45. I couldn't stomach that, so I returned it and bought it at Target. They look very similar, but the price was much better.
I looked at Children's Place as well. They had some cute ties. I need to go back to Target & see if they have any outfits on clearance. I have to buy Carter's clothes individually, since the pants never fit.
Can't wait to see your pics.
Post a Comment