Okay, so I was tagged a couple months ago, and with school I was not able to do it until now. Thanks Traci & Melanie for tagging me. Here it is:
~10 years ago~
I was a newly married woman for 2 month, still 19. Working at Impact photographics, rolling posters. Yes, I used to roll posters.
~5 years ago~
We just moved from Sacramento, CA to Mount Vernon, WA. We purchased our first home and waited 6 months for it to be built. We drove by every day to see the progress. Haley was 2 1/2 and Sydney was 6 months old. Life was calm & slow. Jeff worked 2 miles from home and came home for lunch every day.
~1 year ago~
I just finished Microbiology, a nursing pre-requisite and starting to volunteer at the local hospital. Our bonus room addition was just finishing up with construction. Busy painting the house and decorating. Drew was 1 1/2 and followed our contractor around handing him tools he didn't need. We had to buy Drew a tool set to feed his urge.
~Yesterday~
I was studying all day and most of the night for my final today. I was woken up 3 times by Drew throwing up in bed. Had to change his bedding and pj's 2 times. I also gave him a late night bath. Not my ideal night.
~5 favorite snacks~
1. yogurt covered pretzels
2. anything chocolate
3. peanut butter
4. rice cakes
5. trail mix
~5 things to do with a million dollars~
1. travel
2. pay the house off
3. pay off student loan
4. buy a new car
5. save it (that's the Jeff in me talking)
~5 places to run away to~ in no particular order :)
1. anywhere warm in the sun
2. shopping
3. in front of the TV
4. back home to CA
5. anywhere with my family
~5 TV shows~ (when I have time)
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Greys Anatomy
3. The Office
4. Scrubs (last season...boo hoo)
5. Lost
6. I had to add one more: American Idol
~5 things I hate doing~
1. Ironing
2. washing dishes by hand
3. mopping the floors
4. wiping patients rear ends...it's mostly the smell that bothers me (I guess I'd better get used to it)
5.
~5 joys~
1. My wonderful and extraordinarily supportive husband
2. My 3 beautiful children
3. Going on vacation with Jeff and the kids
4. spending time with my parents & siblings and Jeff's family
5. Getting a restful and sleepful night without being woken up by a crying child
6. shopping--nuff said
~5 interesting things about me~
1. I won a belching contest when I was 14. I beat out others my age, including BOYS!
2. I don't think it is interesting, just a weird habit. I bite my tongue, especially when I am concentrating. Sometimes by days end, my tongue is sore or hurts
3. I drive fast and tend to get a little bit of road rage...especially with Washington drivers (you Washingtonians know what I mean...Emily knows what I mean)
4. I am a penny pincher (a learn trait from Jeff), and I always frequent the sales racks. I enjoy finding a bargain and pride myself on the good deals I find
5. During summer months, I love to be outside in the sun (that's common knowledge), but I do enjoy pulling weeds. It might be the picking action I enjoy so much
1 comment:
I love it! Life can change so fast! Come back to CA.
Post a Comment