Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pizza, Pizza

When I am in school, our family eats a lot of pizza. We have pizza weekly. It is usually Little Caesars or Alfy's. Sometimes I get a little sick of it, but for the most part, I enjoy it. I have always wanted to make my own pizza crust, but I just don't have patience to wait for the dough to rise...plus I am not a planner.

One day I got out a boxed baking mix and I found a recipe for pizza crust. It sparked my attention and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I made it for the first time 2 weeks ago. The recipe makes a lot of crust. I made one large crust and a smaller one for the kids. Our entire family really enjoyed the pizza. To my surprise, it was REALLY good! I have since made it for a second time, and it was another hit.

My new favorite pizza crust recipe is....
Krusteaz Baking Mix!


No comments: