It is March already and I haven't posted the fun night we had at our house. We hosted a couples Valentines party. We had 10 couples and had such a blast. I think everyone was laughing and smiling so much that their cheeks hurt by the end of the night. I know my cheeks were sore. We learned a lot of fun and interesting tid-bits about everyone when we played a getting to know you game and more when we played a Newlywed Game. Sorry to the Shaws for the "personal" questions. When Josh Barlow did his home-teaching we made sure he took his shoes off before coming in...I don't know how many boogers are on his soles. :) The Beans had quite a conflict on their favorite extra-curricular activity. Hopefully that was resolved that night. The Conlins truly are soul-mates. Leah does can make a really "scarry" face. Just ask her to show you! Everyone brought delicious desserts and I think I ended up sampling every dish! There were request have a party bi-annually and I will try to work it into my schedule to do another one this year. Thank you for all who attended, and I am looking forward to another couples party.
Here are pictures of the cute couples.
US! What a cute couple! :)

The Conlins

The Blacks

The Beans

The Barlows

The Platteborze

The Simpsons

The Shaws

The Polls

The Lockards
5 comments:
Oh man, that was such a fun party! So, when's the next one?
I'm jealous that I missed a Kristen thrown party... remember "Party at the Patrick's!" Love ya.
sounds like fun, wish we lived closer!
it was really fun! and don't worry about the 'personal' questions ... they WERE a little bit TMI (too much information) but funny nonetheless! we should all worry more about that picture of my fat belly - NO there isn't a baby in there ... just too much treats! but - i'm working on it!
it was a great party ... can't wait for the next one!
Yes! I remember all those parties at Melissa's house in HS. My favorite game was kissing rugby! Party at the Patricks!
Post a Comment