Monday, March 3, 2008

My Love

What is his name? Jeff

How long did you date? 9 months

How old are you? I can say I'm still in my twenties...for 3 more months

Who eats more sweets? I definitely do. I have a sweet tooth

Who is smarter? Both of us (he's smart in finances and I'm smart in nursing)

Who does the laundry? Most of the time I do it, unless I am really busy with school. He picks up what I don't have time to do.

Who does the dishes? I do the cooking and Jeff cleans up my messes and the dishes. What a great guy!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If looking at the bed, Jeff does. Because his side has a night stand where the alarm sits.

Who mows the lawn? Jeff does. I tried once, but couldn't pull the start cord hard enough. Yes, I'm a wimp.

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time. Jeff makes a mean chicken quesadilla which he fixed for us regularly. It's a staple in our house.

Who is more stubborn? I am

Who kissed who first? Jeff made the first move (in a movie theater)

Who asked who out first? Jeff asked me out first. He first suggested the drive-ins, but I'm not that kind of girl. But we did end up making out in the movie theater. I guess I was that kind of girl. :)

Who proposed? Jeff proposed to me on a rock in EDH, after a plane ride and a picnic.

Who has more siblings? Jeff has me beat by far! He has 10 siblings, I have 4.

Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants :) We both like to like jeans. :)

What is your favorite thing about him? I first fell in love with his sense of humor and his good looks and charm. He always makes me laugh. He is a great dad to our kids and a wonderful husband. I am married to the man of my dreams.

2 comments:

Alycat said...

ahhh...how sweet! He is a great guy!

heather said...

Sometime I can't pull the start cord hard enough to make the mower start. So I'll have Rob do it...then off I go for a truly fantastic work out! I get results and so does the lawn!! :)