Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alone

The song All By Myself comes to mind this week as I am home alone. Jeff took the kids to visit family in California for spring break. It is amazing. My house is quiet, clean, and the only mess I have to clean is my own...what a novelty. On Friday night, I spent the evening writing my research paper. It took quite a few hours, but it is done! It is not due until the end of May, but I didn't want to let this opportunity go by to have time to deciate to my research paper. I know, not my ideal activity on a Friday night, but I am glad to bust that baby out.
Saturday I went shopping by my lonesome, and loved every minute of it. I was able to focus and spend "me" time. Last night and today I am hitting the books hard before my first lecture tomorrow. I really hope to accomplish a lot this week.

1 comment: