I just got the latest news from my sister's Swanky Paper blog.
The New Kids on the Block ( aka NKOTB) are in fact reuniting. Danny, Donny, Joe, Jon & Jordan are making a comeback. Watch it here
I was a HUGE NKOTB fan. Jordan was my favorite. Maybe that was what drew me to Andrew's middle name...Jordan. Well, maybe not, but I was a big fan. After 19 years the boys have reunited and are making an album releasing in May. Can't wait! Welcome back boys!
The New Kids on the Block ( aka NKOTB) are in fact reuniting. Danny, Donny, Joe, Jon & Jordan are making a comeback. Watch it here
I was a HUGE NKOTB fan. Jordan was my favorite. Maybe that was what drew me to Andrew's middle name...Jordan. Well, maybe not, but I was a big fan. After 19 years the boys have reunited and are making an album releasing in May. Can't wait! Welcome back boys!
Then:

Now:
2 comments:
I've always loved Joey. I can't believe they are back. Junior High feelings all over again:)
Kristen! This SO brings back Elementary School/Middle School memories! I think my first "tape" was from NKOTB at like my 8th birthday party/sleepover. Maybe you gave it to me? I just remember we danced all night to it!...and speaking of memories, remember when we tried out for the talent show at Los Alamitos, lip syncing to Madonna?! Oh....those were the days! Can't WAIT for the grand REUNION! Hope its better than the New Edition on was!
Post a Comment