Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter 2008






Well, I finally got Easter pictures back from the studio, that's why my posting is so late. It was a harrowing experience. We did three sessions, and the first two, they lost the digital pictures. We came back 1 1/2 weeks later after Sydney got over the stomach flu. The third time was a charm, and the pictures look great. They compensated us very well for this whole ordeal.

Aren't they just too cute?!! (if you are wondering if Sydney's picture is crooked, you are right. I just couldn't get it to scan straight)

6 comments:

van den Eikhof said...

The pictures are great. Haley, Sydney and Drew are too cute! I'm sure that you're going to be missing all of them by the middle of the week. I hope that you enjoy your alone time and that you are able to relax. Call me if you get lonely...or if you just want to chat.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

those are cutepictures and I will m and b school pictures up soon too.

CJensen said...

Such cute photos!!

AMB said...

So sweet! Where did you get them done at?

Colleen said...

I am so glad you finally got your pictures! They look great! What a pain, I am glad they made it up to you!

TNS MOM said...

Wow your family is growing up quickly. Darling pictures.