The same time Haley had her game, Sydney's team, Blue Angels played their softball game against Red Crush. Well, the name says it all, the Red Crush, ended up crushing Sydney's team. Their players were bigger and better. As I was watching the game, I couldn't help noticing that the coach was not calling out plays and having the girls "down and ready" as I like to say for them to get ready for the play. I was calling out to the girls and felt like I was the coach for that game. I do have to give him credit because it is his first time coaching softball, but man it was so hard to watch the game. It really was torture. Now, don't get me wrong, I love to watch my kids play, and I'm a good sport giving kudos to both teams, but it was so hard to watch the girls not paying attention and not knowing where the play was. After the game was over, I told Jeff he will have to watch her game next time to know what I was talking about. It is quite a difference going from a championship team one year to the next year where the girls don't have a clue about the game. Maybe this season will shape out to be a good one...hopefully
Sydney played catcher and really liked that position.
Sydney played catcher and really liked that position.
Sydney up to bat


No comments:
Post a Comment