Haley and Sydney had a Stake Activity Days program this morning. It was a brunch-style breakfast. The girls wore their pajamas and we sat on the floor. We watched 5 women in the Bible and they told about their story. The women highlighted were: Eve, Ruth, Mary, and I forgot the other two. The girls responded very well to the program and they remembered everything they said afterwards. It was a lovely program for the girls and they had a great time with all the girls their age in the stake.
Afterwards, they each wrote their testimonies on a small piece of paper and glued that into a Book of Mormon. They will share it with one of their friends at school. I'm so glad the girls learned something and to be able to share their testimony.
Afterwards, they each wrote their testimonies on a small piece of paper and glued that into a Book of Mormon. They will share it with one of their friends at school. I'm so glad the girls learned something and to be able to share their testimony.

No comments:
Post a Comment