Last night our beloved Roxy went missing. I came home from work, the kids went to school and the cats went outside while I slept during the day. When the kids came home they could only find Lucy. Roxy was no where to be seen. We searched all over our yard calling her name, but she wouldn't come back. The kids were very sad and concerned. I was a bit concerned because we have a lot of coyotes that come out at night and she would be a perfect meal for them. When the kids went to bed, each of them said their prayers that Roxy would come back and be safe.
In the morning we woke up and Roxy was on our back porch! The kids were so happy to have her back, as you can see!
In the morning we woke up and Roxy was on our back porch! The kids were so happy to have her back, as you can see!

No comments:
Post a Comment