Saturday, March 12, 2011

A day in the life

Today has been one of my craziest/busiest days by far.  I tried to explain to my husband what my day was like, but I just had to share what my crazy day has been like.

8:00 - get the kids ready for school
8:45 - drop the kids off at school
9:45 - pick up book from library for YW devotional
10:30 - Go to Costco to pick up pizza & muffins for YW Tahoe Retreat
11:40 - Drop Drew off at school (must stay until 12)
12:05- Drop off pizza's at YW President's house
1:00 - Drive to running location & run 5.32 miles
2:00 - Drive home and shower and get ready
2:30 - Pack for Tahoe
3:00 - Pick up Syd & Drew from school (Haley stayed for talent show rehearsal
3:30 - Have Syd pack for slumber party, both kids eat snack & change into softball/t-ball clothes
4:00 - Go to school to pick up Haley (she's not ready yet, so I have to wait 20 minutes)
4:20 - Drop Haley off at softball practice
4:30 - Drop Sydney off 10 miles away at her practice
4:50 - Drive back 10 miles ant take Drew to his t-ball practice at 5:00
5:20 - remembered that I needed to do handouts for my Tahoe devotional; leave Drew's 1st practice, go home and print up handouts and take back to the game to assemble
5:45 - Drew's done with t-ball practice, Drive 10 miles back to pick up Sydney
6:00 - Picked up Sydney, head home
6:20 - Home and packing up my car, scarfing down a little bit of dinner
6:40 - Drive to pick up someone from the ward to take up to Tahoe
8:30 - Arrive in Tahoe, play games with the girls
9:30 - Devotional time
10:30 - play more games
11:30 - trying to go to sleep with all the noise around me of girls laughing and playing.  Put on Norah Jones to try to sleep
12:30am - fast asleep

I was thoroughly exhausted and I hope that I don't have another day like that in a long time.  I figured out with all my driving that day I put over 90 miles on my car (not including driving to Tahoe).  Glad gas is so cheap!  Not!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Isn't it crazy? I've recorded days like that in my journal before, just so that one day I can look back and go, "How did I do it?"