Last night some ladies and I made an entire night of the premiere of New Moon. We got to the theater at 7pm. We staked out our spot in line and then headed to dinner. After dinner we did some shopping at Target. After that, we got in line at 9:30 and waited for about 30 minutes. At 10pm, the theater opened up and we picked out great seats in the theater. We were excited for the movie. I was generally happy with the movie. There were a few parts that bugged, but I was glad they followed the story line much better for New Moon.
Michelle, Sueanne, myself and Kate before the movie with our fantastic matching shirts - Thanks Michelle!
After the movie, I got home and finally fell asleep at 3:30am. With the kids waking up and getting them ready for school, I am feeling the effects of sleep deprivation. Thankfully I can sleep in the car on the way down to Disneyland today!
3 comments:
how fun!!! Not as fun as it would have been up here, but I'm sure you had a great time. I love the matching shirts!!! What great friends!
It was SO fun to go to the premiere last night! Thanks for inviting me. Your pics turned out great! I'm still trying to recover from the sleep deprivation, too. And, Kristen, I love your blog! Great job! Have a fun time in Disneyland.
You are the ultimate fan! So glad you had fun! Hope you catch up on that sleep!
Post a Comment