Monday, November 9, 2009

Drew hearts Taylor Swift


Tonight Jeff and I were watching previously recorded SNL, the one Taylor Swift hosted. After Drew watched Taylor Swift's monologue from SNL this is the conversation we had:


Drew: "I want Taylor Swift to be my mom."
Dad: "Why is that?"
Drew: "Because I want to kiss her all the time."

Mom: "Oh really?"

Drew: "I want to slip her lips."

Mom: "What is slipping lips?"

Drew: "Slipping lips is when you lick their lips."

He then proceeded to show me with his tongue (sticking it out and rolling it all around). Jeff and I were laughing so hard. The girls were giggling to each other.


I am not sure if I should be more concerned with him wanting Taylor Swift as his mom or him talking about slipping lips. Where in the world did he learned slipping lips from?

4 comments:

Our Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!

The Nedrys said...

So funny! You better watch out for that one when he gets older! I love the crazy things that kids say!

howellblog said...

Funny boy! Thanks for sharing. Made me laugh~

Winters Wonderland said...

LOL!!! :)