Monday, November 23, 2009

Disneyland at night, Day #1

Tonight we had such a fun time at Disneyland. Here are a few pictures of that night.
The girls sharing Jeff's jacket while waiting in line for the Matterhorn


Drew & Kristen on the Matterhorn


Haley, Jeff and Sydney in their bobsled on the Matterhorn


Jeff and the kids ate GINORMOUS turkey legs for dinner. My carnivorous children loved every bite.



The GINORMOUS turkey leg was soon devoured.


Haley in front of It's A Small World. It was all lit up for the Christmas season. It was magical.

We watched the Christmas parade.


3 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

Looks fun!! But I'm a little worried: are those chicken legs cooked all the way??? Nurse Wallace, I hope your kids don't get sick! J/K Can't wait for more photos!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are AWESOME, what kind of camera do you have? It was soooo GREAT to spend some time with you guys while we were there! FUN memories! I just wish I had gotten a picture of the hand holding! :) :)

Aunna said...

I loved all your pictures! Christmas at Disneyland looks as fun as Halloween! Cait misses Haley, hope you guys are doing well.