Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Yesterday we drove to my parents home in Paso Robles. We fought all the holiday traffic and finally got there 5 hours later. We met Amy & Cory at Mo's BBQ restaurant. We ate yummy homestyle food.

After dinner, I joined Amy and my Mom for their first showing of New Moon. It was fun to go with someone who had not seen it yet and get their ideas and perspective of the movie.

This morning I went with my dad to pick up my grandma from her home to bring her to Thanksgiving dinner. My sister's in-law family joined us and we had 20 people and the food did not disappoint. I made yummy mashed potatoes and cranberry. All the food was so good, especially the desserts, my personal favorite. After dinner, the kids played Thanksgiving bingo a couple times and had fun. We ended the night with full stomach's ready for bed.

I wish I took photo's of Thanksgiving, but I disappointed myself this year. It is a wonderful time to reflect on what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my family, the gospel, prayer, priesthood, my education, my home....I could go on and on. What a wonderful blessed life I lead.

1 comment:

Aunna said...

I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Congrats on the job! I forgot to take pictures too. Sometimes you need to live in the moment!