Friday, November 27, 2009

It's fixed

A few months back, I kinda broke the dumbwaiter. I put in a 12-pack of soda that hung over the side a bit. I did not realize that there is a wood panel inside the shaft that comes out at least 1 inch. As I sent up the soda it got stuck and when it came back down the side had broken. Soooo, we have been without a dumbwaiter and I have been carrying my groceries up 2 flights of stairs. When Amy & Cory came for Labor Day, he took dimensions and our old one and he worked very hard and welded this steel dumbwaiter for us. It can hold up to 1000 lbs, but I don't think the motor can hold it. The kids have been tempted to hop in, but thankfully they have not yet.



Isn't she a beauty?!!!!!
Thanks Cory! We love it!

No comments: