Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today our family went to Bishops Pumpkin Patch in Wheatland. We went with our friends, the Moore's. There was so much to do, that we spent hours there, and loved every minute of it. There was a petting farm, corn maze, hayride to the pumpkin patch, pig races, coyote mountain with the long slides, and pony rides. We got there early and by the time we left the kids were tired and dirty, but we all had such a fun time. Thanks Julie for recommending the fun pumpkin patch!



Our kids with their cousins







Our beautiful family

The Moore's
At the petting farm



Kristen & Julie

Cute kids

Kristen & Drew - isn't he so cute!
Haley, Sydney & Drew with their cousins









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a serious Blogging wizzard! I LOVE all the collages - teach please! I'm going to snatch some of these pics...

We had sooooo much fun with you guys at Bishops! Thanks for meeting us there - it worked out perfectly.

I am WAY excited for DL! It will be great to spend some time together there as well. Hugs!

Melissa said...

I love that Pumpkin patch! We used to go every year when Rebecca lived at Bealle Air Force Base. I need to go again! Take care. Come hang out sometime if you want.
~Melissa

heather said...

Darling pictures!! I love your eye make-up in your new header picture. Great necklace! where'd you get it? :)