We first went to their ward's pizza dinner at the church. They also had trunk-or-treating, but we skipped out on it and went straight into trick-or-treating. They had a great time. Drew did very well, but he got tired towards the end and I took him home. One of the best parts of it was it was fairly warm outside, considering it was Halloween night. I wore a long sleeve shirt and felt very comfortable, and did not have any need for the sweater I brought. It was perfect conditions. Notice none of the kids wearing coats. Coats have always been an essential wardrobe piece when trick-or-treating in Washington, so this was a real treat!
All in all, the kids had a wonderful time, because it was spent with their cousins on a very special night.
Drew as a pirate
Drew (pirate), Sydney (Velvet Princess) and Haley (Vampiress)
Goofy kids
Haley with her cousin B (both are vampires)
2 comments:
Is Drew wearing lipstick??
No, Drew is not wearing lipstick. He has naturally pink luscious lips. Watch out!
Post a Comment