Jeff and I decided to go with one costume for the 2 parties we have this weekend. We decided to be Bella Swan & Edward Cullen from Twilight. I should have just been able to come up with a costume out of my closet, but I ended up going to DI to get a few essentials like a gray long sleeve thermal, corduroy jacket and a crutch. I got Jeff a gray button down shirt and a fabulous wig. Luckily he already had a dark wool jacket. I bought a wig and had to alter it a bit. It was a woman's wig when I got it from DI and I had to cut quite a bit off. After 2 cutting sessions I finally was able to pull off Edward's hairstyle.
I put white makeup on our faces with pale foundation & powder. I then added glitter all over Jeff's face and neck, and completed his costume with Edward's glasses. There was a costume contest and I we won best costume. I can't believe it. My costume wasn't much and I just complemented Jeff's Edward costume. There were so many other costumes that should have gotten it. We played some fun games and had a great time.
7 comments:
soooo AWESOME!! Jeff actually looks just like Edward!! Congrats on winning:):):)
Great job on Jeff, Kristen!!! He does look like Edward!!! Dog & his wife a great too!!
Jeff totally looks like Edward - that's crazy! Dog and his wife are pretty awesome too! How fun!
Who is Edward Cullen? and what is Twilight?
Dog the bounty hunter & wife look awesome! Rob and I need to do that next year!
Why does this costume theme for you guys not surprise me! I think you are the ultimate fan! Great idea, and Jeff really looks like Edward!
Dog is Great! LOL.
Looks like a Fun Time was had by all!
We need to start having those parties here! You won because everyone has New Moon on their mind! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment