Today, the girls had a Halloween party at school. I was shocked when I found out the kids not only could wear their costumes all day, but they would have a parade walk in their costumes. It was so refreshing because that is what I did when I was in elementary school. All the kids woke up between 6-6:30 so excited for their Halloween day at school. The school day was basically a fun day. A 1/2 an hour after school started they did their parade. Went back to class for a bit, then they had a 1/2 hour break for brunch. Then we had the party for over an hour, then it was time to go. They always look forward to these fun days.
Sydney dressed up as a Red Velvet Princess

Haley dressed as a vampire. I painted her face too!
Sydney walking at the parade
Haley walking in the parade
I am Sydney's room mom and I was in charge of her class party. We had 5 stations and had lots of activities for the kids. They all had fun and it was a success. Thankfully I got mom volunteers to help out, or else the party wouldn't have gone smoothly. Sydney just loves me being in her class, especially when I teach her class art.

Sydney's class all dressed up

1 comment:
You are a fabulous mommy!
Post a Comment