BEFORE
AFTER

I painted it a few weeks ago, and hung his navy drapes, but I hadn't hung his shelves and decor as I had intended. I got a lot of feedback from my original posting. Yes, his room has blue and orange (Bronco's & Boise State colors), the perfect colors that compliment his bedding. I touched a little on the surf & skate theme. He has a dry-erase surf board so he can doodle as he wishes. He also has a skateboard shelf, not pictured, and he has 3 large vinyl surf boards. In addition, he has a surf board night light cover. He also has a few random surf stickers throughout his room.
3 comments:
LOVE it! So cute, Kristen!
It is AWESOME!!! Carter has blue walls too - you have to come up here and help me do those stripes - it adds soooooo much!
I love it. Nice job.
Post a Comment