Today marks a new month of change for us. Haley will be starting third grade. WOW! I still can't believe she is that old. Sydney is entering first grade and she is so excited to be at school all day. I too am secretly excited because this means we will be paying less in daycare and she will no longer be bored every other Friday as she was last year when she went to school every other Friday. Both girls are so excited to meet their teachers tomorrow and start school on Wednesday.
Drew will be going to preschool 2 days a week and he is looking forward to going back to daycare. He really did miss all his friends and especially Sue who watched him daily when I was in school. I am so glad he is completely potty trained. One goal completed this summer. Yea!
I start school in 3 weeks and as much as I don't want to start the crazy, busy and hectic schedule, I am looking forward to completing my last year. As always, I am surprised how fast this summer has gone. Three weeks spent in CA, then coming home to pack and then move and get settled into our new house has made this summer flown by quickly. This month will bring change to all of us and I am eager to start this month off with a bang.
No comments:
Post a Comment