Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last Night Rocked!

Last night I organized a Rockin' Girls Night Out! There were 15 of us and we went to Olive Garden. As we were leaving a girls soccer team asked if our large party was part of a club. We told her we were all friends out for a fun night out. They ahhh'd and said, I wish when I'm in my 30's I will have as many friends as you do. Yes, I do have a lot of good friends in my....um...30's. There were so many pictures I had to create a collage to show them off so my post wasn't so long. Back at my house 13 of us settled down (well, not really - Jeff didn't get much sleep) and watched Made of Honor. We talked way late into the night after the movie was over.

One of our friends bailed out on the movie to go back home to read Breaking Dawn. We thought it would be appropriate to show her that even though she was not there we were thinking of her. We went to Safeway at 12:30am and bought a few pounds of apples. All 10 of us piled into Sarah's car, it was very cozy! We ate a few apples and left some on her doorstep with a trail leading to a very mysterious letter written by none other than....Edward Cullen
Girls in action

After the apple prank, our dear friend Emily gave us a great idea. We had to follow through with it and feather her porch. If you've read Breaking Dawn you would know the significance. I don't know who is taking all those pictures, but there's the evidence of those involved.

Thanks for such a fun night ladies. I am looking forward to a fun night again. Snaps to you!!!!

9 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

those pictures are way too cool...thanks for sharing!!! I had a blast!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

its sounds like fun with feathers and apples. Wish I could have been there. ;0)

emily said...

you totally threw us under the bus my friend! now she KNOWS who did it ... and i had her almost convinced that i wasn't a part of it!!! ;) it was TOTALLY fun!!

Colleen said...

Wooo! Mormon girls gone wild! I love it! So sad I had to miss out.... It makes me homesick!

The Nedrys said...

Last night I laughed my butt off! Then this morning, I laughed my butt off some more. I went to get a package off the porch after the delivery man came (what must he have thought?) and found you had turned my idea against me! I was not surprised though. I told Brian last night something was probably coming. Now I only wish I had stayed up with a squirt gun or the hose. By the way, Emily did NOT almost have me convinced she was not there. The only one I wasn't sure on was Leah. Good, Good Times! The email this morning from edwardcullenbites@gmail was pretty awesome too! Thanks for everything (even the feathers).

I'll have to come up with some things since...

IT'S ON!

Barlow Family said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there! I loved the Edward part! So fun! We will have to have another one when I get back. :)

van den Eikhof said...

looks like fun. i agree, it's mormon girls gone wild!

heather said...

So fun ... you girls are wild! I love girlfriends with whom you can be crazy.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could be there - you are always the life of the party! And I love the prank - I just finished Twilight and I am hooked like the rest of the world! Hugs!