I was browsing through the pictures I took of last weekend when we had family in town. I thought I'd post a few more.
The kids with Grandma & Grandpa Haselhuhn
The kids with Grandma & Grandpa Haselhuhn
Grandpa fitting Drew with a jump rope Lieterhosen
Haley goofing off with Grandma & Grandpa Wallace Sydney & Amy's matching animal print ballet flats
Haley with her cousin B.
Haley in her baptism dress, with her personalized baptism towel.
Haley took this one of Jeff & I. Not the best shot, but it'll do.
2 comments:
Seeing Haley and all her baptism pictures and post-baptism pictures makes me so excited for Zach! What a blessing!
Love the new picture of all 3 of your kids together! So cute! It's amazing how fast time goes by these days. Tell Haley that I said hello and I hope that school is lots of fun for her this year!
Jeri
Post a Comment