After Haley's baptism, we went out to dinner and bowling. We stayed up way too late...especially with 3 young girls. They didn't get to bed until 11:30, but we sure did have a fun time.
Dinner at Alfy's Pizza

Amy & Cory

Bowling girls: Haley, cousin B. & Sydney

Amy

Cory

Me & my beautiful sister Amy

Enjoying a fun game of bowling

My mom

Sydney and cousin B. squeezing into Uncle Cory's sweatshirt

Haley

Whenever anyone would get a spare or strike, we'd give each person a Hi-5. We noticed after a while we had our own cheerleader behind us. This random guy (who I think was a bum and wanted a warm place to stay), would cheer for us and hold up his hand when we'd give each other Hi-5's. We started giving him Hi-5's as well. I couldn't resist and had to take a picture of my sister with this random bum. Thanks Mr. homeless man for making our fun night of family bowling that much more enjoyable.
2 comments:
Hooray for you and congrats on Haley being baptized! Does that mean we are getting old?
I was just looking at the picture of the us and I think that we have the same eye color.
Post a Comment