Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

This year we hosted New Years Eve with Jeff's family.  We played games and ate delicious food.  I made Cafe Rio's sweet pulled pork, with cilantro rice and creamy cilantro dressing.  It was amazing. 

Drew & his cousin Stephen

Sydney and her cousin Kimmi hiding in a closet while playing hide & seek

Haley and her cousin Brittney hiding in the laundry room

My niece Claire playing with our cat Lucy

The ladies playing card games

Jeff and family playing Dominion, his new favorite game

Jeff and I celebrating the new year

Jeff's dad sleeping on the couch

Haley, Sydney and their cousins eating the chocolate birthday cake I made for my sister-in-law, Marci

My sister-in-law, Marissa  


2 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

mmmm... you might need to share the recipes for all the delicious food you made! Sounded good!

Alycat said...

fun times!!! thanks again!!
(i stole a few pics from your blog!!)