We signed Drew up to take lessons the same time as the girls. He was in the younger class. I was sitting in the warm lodge reading a good book when I get a call not more than 2 hours after the class started with the instructor telling me that Drew did not want to snowboard anymore. I went to see him and ask why he wanted to quit. He said he didn’t like his feet stuck together on the board. I tried talking him into staying and not quitting and at the very least, stay until after lunch. He would not have it any way except his way. I took him to the lodge and he had lunch with Jeff and I.
Drew spent the rest of the afternoon with me. We went to watch the girls, we had hot chocolate and Drew played in the snow. He said he was hungry and he wanted a “snow snack” and then ate the snow. I check it out before and it was not yellow snow.
Look at those cute red cheeks!
At the end of the day, Drew’s childcare cost us $60/hr. It was a complete waste of money. He said he never wants to do that ever again in his life. Well, maybe we’ll try next year. If anyone has had this happen to them, what did you do? Any advice would be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment