Sunday, January 30, 2011

My 2009 Blog book

I am so excited because I finally have finished my 2009 blog book and had it printed up by Blurb.  It was easy and I got through it once I sat down and dedicated time to edit it.  It took about 10 hours total to rearrange the pages and edit all the text and photos.  I made my blog book into 240 pages with an image wrap.  After shipping and tax the book cost less than $80.  I say that’s a great price for journaling and scrapbooking for a year.  It made more sense to me to do this because I just don’t have time to scrapbook anymore, although I’d like to, but I’m so far behind that this has taken the place of it.  I have almost finished 2010, with just some final editing to do and I’ll be getting my 2010 book soon.

My 2009 Blog Book

 Sampling of the inside of the book

No comments: