Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love Books

One of my new passions since moving to California and finishing nursing school has been reading leisurely. I have found a love for reading books. It might have all started with the Twilight series, and after reading the series and feeling engrossed in a book, I wanted that same feeling and wanted to read more books. I have been really fortunate to have picked great books to read. I have previewed book lists to see what people have recommended on Goodreads.com. If it is highly recommended with good ratings, I want to read it. I have been very selective because I don’t want to waste my time on a book and get half-way through it and decide I don’t like it. There have been those few books where my expectations were let down, but for the most part, I have enjoyed every book I have read. In 2010, I have read 26 books and I continue my love for reading. Here is a list of books that I have read in 2010:


1. Little Women
2. Little Bee
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
4. The Forgotten Garden
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
6. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
7. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
9. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
10. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
11. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
12. Mockingjay
13. The Devil in the White City
14. These Is My Words
15. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella
16. Nightlight
17. The Secret
18. A Bend in the Road
19. Sunday at Tiffany’s
20. The Lost Symbol
21. The Da Vinci Code
22. The Help
23. The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands
24. City of Glass
25. The Christmas Sweater
26. The Host

2 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

I ♥ books too. We should start a BLW book club ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your list! I've been wanting to read These is My Words, do you recommend it?