Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our home and the Inside

It's DWELLICIOUS!

Here are pictures of the inside of the house. It has 4 bedrooms, plus a bonus room/media room, 2 1/2 baths, beautiful kitchen, formal dining, and living.


My beautiful kitchen
Check out the built in fridge with wood paneling. Did you see my trivection ovens?
6-gas burners
My formal dining room
The bar with our little TV
Living room fireplace

Maple flooring in the hallway


Buffet table w/ plasma


The bonus/media room

More pictures of the bonus room
I know I shouldn't love the house this much, but I really love it and I can't help it.

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow! What an amazing house!!! It's like a MANSION!!!!! Enjoy!

Platteborze Possy said...

yes you should love your house this much!!! Now you won't want anything else because yours is fabulous!! I love it!! I can't wait to see it someday:)!!

Marci Wallace said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Barlow Family said...

Love your house! It is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you lots! Thanks for sharing!

Brown Family said...

I love your house, I wouldn't want to move out of it. Love it.

Anna Lynne said...

That is really some house. I am so in love with the kitchen! It is amazing! congrats!