Thursday, June 18, 2009

Farmer's Market & Bubble Gum Alley in SLO

We went to dinner in San Luis Obispo at Mo's BBQ restaurant. Their BBQ sauce is so delish I had to get some for Jeff. After dinner we hit the farmer's market. Each Thursday, San Luis Obispo holds a worlds famous farmer's market.

Thomas, Cory, Drew, Amy, my Mom & Dad, Haley & Sydney at SLO's farmer's market

We came across the kids corner where they had music and hula-hooping for kids. Drew & Haley took a turn hula-hooping.



Down Bubble-Gum Alley we found this:
Both walls on the alley were covered in gum. Haley and I couldn't resist putting our gum on it.



There is beauty and art in everything, including bubble gum



The kids on a statue at the end of the night

1 comment:

Jairo and Mel said...

I love SLO!! So happy for your guys.