Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My newest obsession


My newest obsession is the Twilight series. Now I know what all craze has been all about. Friends of mine lent me their books. I started the first Sunday afternoon and finished by Monday evening. Throughout the entire first book I had butterflies in my stomach. Silly isn't it? I started the second book that night and I just can't wait to get through it to answer all the questions I have about it and what will happen. I guess I could say I am a bit obsessed...although not as much as my sister. I definitely won't go out and buy 3 Twilight shirts, but I will definitely go and see the movie when it comes out. I hope to be done with the entire series in the next two weeks. I'm sure Jeff will be happy when I am finally finished and back to reality. So have you read it yet? If not, what are you waiting for?
Update: I finally finished all 4 books. It took only 9 days. The night I had finished the book I was super tired by 9pm (mostly because I was up to 2am on most nights reading). I woke up at midnight and started reading and finished it by 3am. Crazy huh? I loved boos #1 and 4. Now I can finally start doing things I have neglected while reading the series.

5 comments:

Alycat said...

waiting for time!
I'm sure I will end up reading them. I am probably one of the last that has not read them.

AMB said...

Welcome to the dark side.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

welcome to the Cullenverse. They are an easy read. Glad that you like them too.

Chalonn said...

just finished the last book at 2am last night...the books are very good and hard to put down!

Alycat said...

I just borrowed the first 2 from Nichole & Aunt Susie tonight. We'll see how long it takes before I pick them up!