Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Adventures in Potty Training

I have been working with Drew for a week potty training him. He is doing rather well. He's been in underwear for a week and has only had a few minor accidents. I feel very fortunate how well it is going. Unfortunately, he feels inclined to pull his pants down just about anywhere. Last night I was outside washing cars. Drew was at the neighbors house and decided to pull his pants down and streak the neighborhood while cars passed by. One honked the horn...not sure if that's a good or bad thing.


The most interesting thing he did happened yesterday. I was making dinner for a friend who had surgery. Haley comes running in and says....


"DREW POOPED ON THE GRASS!!!!"

7 comments:

van den Eikhof said...

WOW!!! That is hilarous! I am still laughing out loud.

heather said...

i am still laughing!! i love the looks on drew's face as he is caught in the act!

Kedra Simpson said...

That is so funny! I bet you never thought that you would be picking up poop, especially your sons! LOL!!!

Lisa said...

That is so gross!!
Maybe he learned it from Rusty. He always wanted to watch him.
Way to go Drew on the potty training.

emily said...

i'm so sorry! i wish my 3 almost 4 year old were interested in potty training!! BAH!!! someday, right?!

AMB said...

That is hilarious! At least it wasn't on your carpet. Not that it will be your carpet much longer...

The Nedrys said...

How funny! It reminds me of a story Brian's Mom likes to share about his brother. When she was potty training Jeff, he liked to go outside as well. Apparently there was one bush in particular that he peed on it so much it died! Little boys are so funny...I wonder what I am in store for?!