


My kids recently had a birthday pool party. I'll post pictures soon. But I wanted to show you how cute the invitations were. My sister Heather has her own personalized note card site called Swanky Paper. She now has more than just note cards to order on her site. She has also created our Christmas cards last year and she'll make my Christmas cards again this year. I love that I can create something (if I'm feeling creative) and she can do exactly and if not better than what I expected. She put together my kids invitations, thank you cards, and mailing address labels. How cute are these? If you'd like to learn more and see what she can do for you, check out http://www.swankypaper.com/. Her blog is: http://swankypaper.blogspot.com/
Thanks Heather for making the invitations, thank you cards and address labels perfect!
3 comments:
SO cute!!! Good job Heather!
they are totally cute! i might have to check it out! thanks for inviting us/letting us crash your party! we had so much fun!
I love that picture of Drew...we have a few of those passed-out from exhaustion pictures! And your sis is great! What beautiful invites!
Post a Comment