Sydney lost her first tooth on my birthday. It had been loose for a few weeks, but would not let me so much as touch it. It really freaked her out! She was watching Sat. morning cartoons and she pulled it out herself. She was shocked and excited at the same time. She was very concerned about the amount of blood on the tissue. That night the toothfairy was bad and fell asleep watching 27 dresses and didn't make it. The toothfairy made it up to her the next night two-fold. I guess the toothfairy has to do a better job of keeping on top of things. :)

Way to go Syd for pulling it out by yourself!
2 comments:
The tooth fairy forgot to come to me when I lost my first tooth at Disneyland and we were staying in a hotel. I was so sad. I still remember crying the next morning. I'm glad the the "tooth fairy" made it up to Sydney =) She looks proud of that tooth in the picture.
bad toothfairy! Bad! Bad!
Post a Comment