Last week, I spent an entire day painting the girls room. Their two-toned purple room needed an update. Drew helped me paint for a little bit, but he just couldn't keep himself away from the green WET paint! We went through 3 sets of clothes until I got smart and kept him naked until the paint dried. Haley became a casualty to the green paint as well and I had another set of clothes to rinse out and wash. 
Here is the pile of clothing that was rinsed and ready to wash out the green paint. This does not include Haley's clothes. :) Lovely!
Here is the finished product. The girls picked out fabric and I sewed them their valance this past weekend. I really like their fabric and I couldn't say no. I think it turned out great.


2 comments:
Super-cute! Home decorating is so fun. You definitely have an eye for it and a talent for sewing!
Looks great! I love the material the girls chose. Good luck!
Post a Comment