Thursday, June 19, 2008

My sewing projects

Here are two other valances I sewed this past weekend. I love the ascot valances with the tassels that I hung in the master bathroom. The tassels just add a little pizzaz. The fabric is gorgeous and feels wonderful. I love the colors and the paisley print.



4 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

Everything looks wonderful...I must say I also love the girls' valance. It's a bummer you won't get to enjoy it for too long. Maybe you can help me with my house next (hee, hee).

Chalonn said...

I didn't know you were such a seamstress...I love the fabric..where did you find both? Let's do that park date soon!

Ginger said...

Your blog is so cute, we just started one and wanted to get the word out. Oh by the way, this is Ginger your cousin from good ole Arizona :)

Colleen said...

Wow! So nice! You are quite the seamstress, I think I could maybe sew an ugly pillow. The valances look great, and I love that green in the girls' room!