I had my final today and I am proud to say, I passed my first year of nursing school. Yeah! All my hard work paid off. Now I can take the summer off and spend time with my family. Thanks to everyone who supported me and kept encouraging me. I've made it to the half-way point. Just one year of school left until I am a Registered Nurse. Whoo hoo!
7 comments:
congrats! we're so proud of you.
can't wait to see you.
Yeah Congrats on passing your 1st year.
Whoo Hoo!!!! Clap! Clap! Clap! (Standing Ovation!!!!) Good Job! I know you worked sooo hard this year! I've missed you! :) I think it means we need to have a (small) girls night out and catch up!!
CONGRATULATIONS - that is so exciting!! So glad you can relax now for awhile and not have to study!
YEA!!!! I knew that you were going to pass your final and finish your first year of nursing school with a bang. Now time for a nice, relaxful summer!?! Maybe not. But enjoy the next two months not focusing on school. We hope to see you some time this summer...Either our place or yours.
Yeah! Congratulations, Kristen! I'm glad you get the summer off and we can hang out more!
Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment! Take time to relax and enjoy this time off! So awesome.
Post a Comment