Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playing at Picnic Point

Yesterday, the weather was finally perfect beach weather. We went to a new place in the Puget sound called Picnic Point. It was typical Puget sound with a rocky beach. There was a small area where the kids played in the sand and really enjoyed it. Probably one of the highlights was walking over the bridge as two trains passed. Drew was mesmerized. It was a beautiful beach scenery as the boats passed by.





6 comments:

Colleen said...

We love that park! Ahhh, it makes me homesick to see it. Rocks and all. Glad you had fun! It is great in the winter too, just remember to pack the galoshes!

Aimee Oliver said...

What cute pictures!! Where is picnic point? We've got to try it out! (especially with all this sun we are enjoying!)

Kristen said...

Picnic Point is near Edmonds. Take 128th to 99 South and turn right on Shelby and head toward the water. It really was fun.

Randi said...

HI Kristen. Thanks for checking out my blog and Heather's pictures. I love Heather - she is amazing. Your kids are darling. Let me know if you ever need pictures. I come over to Seattle every couple months. Thanks!!

TNS MOM said...

We use to go to picnic point a lot when we lived there. We miss the coast.

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss you girl! Looks like you're having a fun summer - I will call soon, I promise! Hugs!