Monday, June 16, 2008

My 30th birthday party

My 30th birthday was on May 31. (Oops, I am a little behind on my postings) My party entailed going out on a date with Jeff to Black Angus. We thoroughly stuffed ourselves, then we came home to celebrate with the kids. Jeff made me a cake, which I did not eat because I had cake from the restaurant. The kids told me it was great. It was a nice and quiet evening. Put the kids to bed, then I watched 27 Dresses (Jeff fell asleep).



The # 1 on the candle represents that "I AM NUMBER 1!!" No, we didn't have any candles left and this # 1 was the only candle we had.

2 comments:

emily said...

KRISTEN!! you didn't have a big 30th BASH!?!? that's a milestone don't you know? you need to tell people that these things are coming up so that we can plan for them!! Happy Birthday and welcome to the 30s ... they're not so bad!

heather said...

jusr leave it at you're "number 1" NO excuses needed.