Friday, October 28, 2011

Haley's Halloween Party

Haley asked if she could have a Halloween party this year.  I told her she could if she plans the entire party.  I agreed to help by purchasing all the items and did part of the food, but overall it was HER party.  Here are some of the pictures of the food for the night.






I baked the cupcakes, and Haley decorated the cupcakes.  She did such a good job!






Haley and her friends {and Drew} eating pizza.


Haley's other friends {and Drew}

Haley played donut on a string

All the girls after donut on a string


Haley and her friend Isabella making caramel covered apples.  They loved it and did a great job.





At the end of the party, the girls{and Drew} played Just Dance 2 on the Wii.  They had so much fun playing it.


Haley did such a good job planning and throwing her Halloween party. 

1 comment:

june said...

Great job Haley!! Love your spider web cupcakes. They turned out perfect!! :)